Our mission is to revive integrity and success through empowerment. We encourage boys and young men to be their best and do their best!
Boys in grades 3-8 will learn about:
You can rest assured that your child will be cared for with the utmost kindness, love and respect. We believe all children are precious gifts and we treat them as though they are our own.
- Applicants must be in third to eighth grade to participate.
- Applicants should have minimal behavioral concerns in school.
- Applicants must provide a copy of report cards at the end of each semester.
- Class members must attend the program weekly and participate in The Youth Entrepreneur Fair and Rites of Passage Ceremony.
- Class members must agree to abide by all MSW Youth Leadership policies and procedures.
Rising Stars Location:
University of North Carolina Charlotte (UNCC campus)
Rising Stars Hours:
Weekly meetings (hours TBA)